Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Our Ruta's Vionnet dress shown


Our own Ruta Wilk's Vionnet dress is featured in the most recent email newsletter from Center for Pattern Design! It's a beautiful dress and I, for one, would love to see it in person. Maybe we can wait for it to be returned to Ruta, but maybe not! Maybe we need to investigate asking to see the whole collection. That is possible through the Center for Pattern Design. I have no idea how much it costs, but wouldn't it be great to see Ruta's and others too? Ruta, maybe you can tell us more about this at show 'n tell?

BTW, if you have not signed up for their newsletter, I recommend it. Go to http://www.centerforpatterndesign.com/ and click on "Join our email list." Each one is full of inspiration. I am totally intrigued by their information on zero waste (which for me is zero waist, since I don't have an easily identified one). There is also a cool article on this in the most recent Threads issue. I'm trying to make a top right now with zero waste (and zero waist).

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday! Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment